Preparation is always the key.
In line with the recent developments in our community quarantine, Misibis Bay Resort is pleased to announce that we shall commence operation on June 16, 2020.
With the regulations released by Department of Tourism on Memorandum Circular 2020-002, resort policies and procedures were reviewed and improved. This is in addition to the released guidelines of IATF for the health and well-being of our team and guests.
Thorough sanitation of all rooms, public areas and high traffic areas were done prior the re-opening of the resort. Thermal screening and supply of hand sanitizers are some of the prevention standards that would be implemented under the new normal.
Some “New Normal” protocols:
- Physical distancing of at least 6 ft. front desk and other resort public areas
- All guests and employees are subjected to thermal screening
- Sanitizers and foot bath are available on all public and common areas
- Health declaration forms are required to be filled out by all guests
- Face mask, disposable gloves and face shields are required to be worn by employees
- Sanitation of key cards before issuing to guests
- Disinfection and sanitation of guests shared vehicles
Continuous assessment and improvement are being made to ensure that guests’ health are made top priority.